We bought our Heavysew campertrailer in January 2002 after deciding that tents were no longer the way to go, and we wanted a little bit more comfort we grow older. We sold the Heavysew in 2005 when we upgraded to an Aussie Swag campertrailer.
- Timber kitchen on swingout tailgate
- 63L water tank
- 16ft x 7ft tent
- 12oz canvas
- Queen size mattress
- 5ft draw bar
- Manual override brakes
- Spare wheel
- 3 Jerry can holders
- Treg Coupling
- Alko independant suspension
- Flyscreen annex (keeps the bugs out)
- Innersping mattress
- Extra window beside bed (well worth it)
- Toolbox on drawbar
- 12v Battery and charger (Christies)
- 2nd gas bottle
- 15" steel rims
We initially had a foam mattress, but upgraded to the innerspring when the foam mattress lost it's "spring" very quickly. The innerspring mattress was well worth the investment.
Click on photos to see larger image and to run slideshow.